Who are we?  Featured Cameras  Articles  Instruction Manuals  Repair Manuals  The Classic Camera Repair Forum  Books  View/Sign Guestbook

Mamiya RB67 Cocking lever stuck Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Classic Camera Repair » Maintenance & Repair » Mamiya RB67 Cocking lever stuck « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Djchexxx
Tinkerer
Username: Djchexxx

Post Number: 1

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Friday, October 12, 2012 - 07:34 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Searched around and saw this problem a lot with the lens stuck on the body, but my situation is slightly different.

I just got in my RB67 body today w/ film back. Cocked the lever went down all the way shot it and it worked nicely. Did the same thing right after for a second time and when i put the lever down it came back up half way. Now its just sitting there and wont let me fire it theres a little play to move down. So i was thinking maybe i didnt take it down the lever all the way. that wasnt it. Tried a release cable, didnt work. And keep in mind there was no lens on the body when it did this. Maybe i missed something small and forgot to do, and the film back never came with a dark slide. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration