Who are we?  Featured Cameras  Articles  Instruction Manuals  Repair Manuals  The Classic Camera Repair Forum  Books  View/Sign Guestbook

Zorki 6 rangefinder window specificat... Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Classic Camera Repair » Maintenance & Repair » Zorki 6 rangefinder window specifications « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Hollenbj
Tinkerer
Username: Hollenbj

Post Number: 115

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, April 27, 2013 - 10:56 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

OK. I have not been able to locate a bezel for my Zorki 6 rangefinder window. I have tried all the sources I could think of short of purchasing another Zorki 5/6 off the bay (which would leave me with another whole new camera to fuss with).

So, I'm going to make a new bezel but I'm not sure what the dimensions are for this piece. I measured across the piece and get about 13mm. Also, I'm not sure that the thread pitch is, but looks to be about 0.75metric. Can someone confirm this before I contact my local machine shop? Here's a picture of the rangefinder part in question...The outer top threaded portion of the brass piece on the right is what I'm referring to.
Zorki 6 optical wedge assembly
Thanks!!!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration