Who are we?  Featured Cameras  Articles  Instruction Manuals  Repair Manuals  The Classic Camera Repair Forum  Books  View/Sign Guestbook

Mamiya RB67 90mm lens Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Classic Camera Repair » Maintenance & Repair » Mamiya RB67 90mm lens « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Norman
Tinkerer
Username: Norman

Post Number: 44

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, June 01, 2013 - 05:10 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I have the above lens that I acquired in a dismantled state. I have managed to almost completely reassemble it except for the flash synch selector. There is a spring part that I cannot see how to fit. I have searched for drawings but can only find details of the camera body and the shutter. Can anybody help me please?
Thanks, Norman

Norman
Tinkerer

Post Number: 45

Posted on Saturday, June 01, 2013 - 05:15 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Here is a pic of the part.synch spring

Brcamera
Tinkerer
Username: Brcamera

Post Number: 277

Posted on Saturday, June 01, 2013 - 06:36 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

As you can see in the attached photo, the plastic switch with X/M fits over the X/M switch. The bottom metal part (LG111-241K2) attaches to the shutter in the position as seen in the photo.
Billmam shutter

Norman
Tinkerer

Post Number: 47

Posted on Sunday, June 02, 2013 - 02:08 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I'd got it wrong, the spring part is nothing to do with the x/m sync switch, thank you.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration