Who are we?  Featured Cameras  Articles  Instruction Manuals  Repair Manuals  The Classic Camera Repair Forum  Books  View/Sign Guestbook

Konica I shutter question Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Classic Camera Repair » Archives-2009 » Konica I shutter question « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Blacknoise
Tinkerer
Username: Blacknoise

Post Number: 3

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Sunday, February 08, 2009 - 04:12 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hey,

I'm in the process of repairing my Konica and I've currently got the shutter in pieces on my desk, the blades were very sticky so it needed a full disasembly. There is only one problem, there seems to be 6 blades, but only space for 5 (ie 5 sets of pins for them to sit on). The shutter is a Konirapid-s (which looks like an exact copy of a Compur rapid to my eyes), any idea where the extra blade fits? I've tried a part assembly (without putting the cover on, just placing the blades on their pivots and using the actuator to open the shutter) and the blades cover and uncover the aperture perfectly without the extra blade, could this just be some sort of factory error?

Thanks in advance

Rob

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration