Who are we?  Featured Cameras  Articles  Instruction Manuals  Repair Manuals  The Classic Camera Repair Forum  Books  View/Sign Guestbook

Konica C35 Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Classic Camera Repair » Archives-2009 » Konica C35 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Nickon51
Tinkerer
Username: Nickon51

Post Number: 49

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, February 11, 2009 - 02:32 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I have one of these cameras and I need to adjust the rangefinder. There are 2 adjustments on it, one under the screw in the film chamber and one in between the 2 rangefinder mirrors.
Does anyone know which screw does what? I would assume the rear one sets the infinity focus and the one down the middle sets the close focus. Can anyone confirm this?

Cheers
Greg Nixon

Bossman
Tinkerer
Username: Bossman

Post Number: 3

Posted on Sunday, February 15, 2009 - 06:15 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

You should be able to adjust the RF using the one in the film chamber. Go outside and pick out a pole or house window at least 100 yards away and "bring" the two images together when the camera focus is set to infinity. On a window or anything box shaped if you stil have two images (one abouve the other) you will then have to adjust that under the top of camera or perhaps under the access. shoe (don't remember exactly)!

Nickon51
Tinkerer
Username: Nickon51

Post Number: 50

Posted on Tuesday, February 17, 2009 - 02:18 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Thanks for the reply.
I did just that, It looks ok, but I'll run some film thro and see.
Cheers

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration