Who are we?  Featured Cameras  Articles  Instruction Manuals  Repair Manuals  The Classic Camera Repair Forum  Books  View/Sign Guestbook

Fujica Fujicarex 2 Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Classic Camera Repair » Archives-2009 » Fujica Fujicarex 2 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Zdepiero
Tinkerer
Username: Zdepiero

Post Number: 1

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Friday, February 13, 2009 - 11:47 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

i got a fujica fujicarex from an antique shop the other day, i shot one roll to makes sure it worked and it does. but now the exposure winder (gear, dont know what to call it) seems to slipped off track. this exposure wind controls the aperture, (you have to hold the shutter speed that you want for it to stay or it will control that too)

i have gotten every screw off the top part besides these two that are pretty much microscopic on the actual winder (to take another photo) i dont no what to do know. anyone used this camera or taken it apart?

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration