Who are we?  Featured Cameras  Articles  Instruction Manuals  Repair Manuals  The Classic Camera Repair Forum  Books  View/Sign Guestbook

How To Ajust Minolta Light Meter Anyone? Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Classic Camera Repair » Archives-2009 » How To Ajust Minolta Light Meter Anyone? « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Stephenl
Tinkerer
Username: Stephenl

Post Number: 10

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, April 11, 2009 - 10:35 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Can anyone here tell me or point me to information on how to adjust the Minolta XG-M light meter?

At this time I've gotten fairly good at getting the top and bottom covers off and on, have replaced light seals, replaced Capacitors, cleaned a few items... but none of the information I have tells me how to adjust the light meter.

I'm guessing ultimately that there is an adjustment post somewhere on the camera and possibly I need to hook a meter up and measure some milivolts or some such thing while adjusting the meter. Or make adjustments then check to see if it's metering correctly? Hopefully access is not overly difficult?

In any case, I can't find the information on how to adjust an XG-M's meter.

I have a meter that's off about 1.5 stops. And I have other bases that I might like to fine tune, if I could learn how to do it.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration