Who are we?  Featured Cameras  Articles  Instruction Manuals  Repair Manuals  The Classic Camera Repair Forum  Books  View/Sign Guestbook

A chinese diy Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Classic Camera Repair » Restoration » A chinese diy « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Leesobing
Tinkerer
Username: Leesobing

Post Number: 43

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, October 01, 2009 - 07:02 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

http://www.camgle.com/thread-134680-1-1.html
I don't know does it work or not but very fuuny.
The man using a SOny DC become a change lens DC which using L39 .
translation:
I nearly a month, and finally completed in time for the national day in the evening has just completed final assembly and supporting the lens mount has not engaged in, cross section and then slowly engage the end, in order to carry out my patience with this machine are almost finished consumption.
To the excitement of the National Day Minato who specializes in aircraft engaged in a stainless steel signs Tiananmen Square, 205 machine using a prototype modified seagulls, On / off key is poorly board machine, twisting is a function of switching back to film, shutter, or the original 205 keys, digital adjustment in the back of the other, and camera interfaces with the L39 port, the interface surface to CCD distance of about 20 mm less than, L39 camera interface should be lengthened 7 mm together infinity focus, CCD ago The shutter takes up 10 mm in length, if the shutter will be able to find a thinner 8 mm film heads have changed their use.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Harryrag
Tinkerer
Username: Harryrag

Post Number: 110

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Friday, October 02, 2009 - 12:01 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

It definitely looks interesting, this chimera crossover 205 plus Leica copy prototype, but it is no more than a very exotic gimmick I reckon. In other words, bluntly, I like the classical 205 a lot better, and not only because it is a free interprtetion copy of the Konica S2, but as its lens is sharp and contrasty.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration