Who are we?  Featured Cameras  Articles  Instruction Manuals  Repair Manuals  The Classic Camera Repair Forum  Books  View/Sign Guestbook

Camera Covering Kits... Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Classic Camera Repair » Restoration » Camera Covering Kits... « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Jon_goodman
Tinkerer
Username: Jon_goodman

Post Number: 49

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Sunday, June 02, 2013 - 07:18 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

If anyone here needs to re-cover their Contax 137, 139, RTS I, Yashica FX-D, Yashica FX7 or FX3, Minolta XD7 or XD11 or Polaroid SX-70, please contact me at [email protected]. I am selling all the kits I have very inexpensively. These are all precision die-cut kits. Some are cut in leather, some in leatherette, many in composite leather (a mix of recycled leather, vinyl and binders). All are self-adhesive. How inexpensively, you ask? Aside from the Polaroid SX-70 kits (which use a terrific amount of leather), the rest are all priced at $8.10 each...and that price includes the cost of postage. Payment: if you are in another country PayPal is ok (contact me for the email address you need to use). If you're in the USA, I rely on mail-in payments. If you are mailing cash, reduce the amount to $8. Almost all kits are black (with the exception of a couple of cranberry SX-70 kits and a few in the 35mm kits). If you want an image, please ask.
Jon

Finnegan
Tinkerer
Username: Finnegan

Post Number: 275

Posted on Sunday, June 02, 2013 - 07:52 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

What are the prices on the SX-70 kit, especially the cranberry?

Jon_goodman
Tinkerer
Username: Jon_goodman

Post Number: 50

Posted on Tuesday, June 04, 2013 - 06:39 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Ah, good question. $13.75 shipped to anywhere. Sorry for the omission.
Jon

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration