Who are we?  Featured Cameras  Articles  Instruction Manuals  Repair Manuals  The Classic Camera Repair Forum  Books  View/Sign Guestbook

Nikon F2 Eyelevel Finder prism wanted Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Classic Camera Repair » Swap Zone » Nikon F2 Eyelevel Finder prism wanted « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Cooltouch
Tinkerer
Username: Cooltouch

Post Number: 148

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, November 19, 2011 - 10:45 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Do you have a fugly looking beat-to-death DE-1 finder that still has a good glass prism? If so, would you be willing to part with the glass?

I have a DE-1 that sustained an impact to its point. The prism was slightly loose when this happened and it now has a starburst fracture up there. Annoying. Let me know if you can help out and what you'll need for the part.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Cooltouch
Tinkerer
Username: Cooltouch

Post Number: 193

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Tuesday, January 03, 2012 - 09:28 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Something I've been wondering about recently -- do you happen to know if the eye-level prism glass is interchangeable between the F and F2 prisms? F prisms seem to sell for much less than F2 ones, which is why I'm asking.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration