Who are we?  Featured Cameras  Articles  Instruction Manuals  Repair Manuals  The Classic Camera Repair Forum  Books  View/Sign Guestbook

Olympus spare parts for OM 707 Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Classic Camera Repair » Swap Zone » Olympus spare parts for OM 707 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

L Chhabra

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, October 08, 2005 - 07:56 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi,

I have been searching for spare parts for the OM707 of olympus SLR camera.
The problem is with the the box for the batteries; the cover for the batteries and the casing where the cover fits always breaks frequently rendering the camera incapable for use.
Really the problem come from the front part where there are the flash and the press button to make the photo.
Thanks

Think2ink
Tinkerer
Username: Think2ink

Post Number: 1

Posted on Monday, June 16, 2008 - 09:47 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I to have an olympus om77af to be exact and need a battery door have you had any success

Elwrongo
Tinkerer
Username: Elwrongo

Post Number: 65

Posted on Thursday, May 27, 2010 - 10:51 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Here's a place here that has them:
http://www.zuiko.com/index_016.htm

Robertro
Tinkerer
Username: Robertro

Post Number: 11

Posted on Friday, May 28, 2010 - 10:35 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

If any of you OM-707/77/AF fans have a need for an Olympus 28-85/AF lens, I've got one in excellent shape that I would happily sell or trade.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration