Who are we?  Featured Cameras  Articles  Instruction Manuals  Repair Manuals  The Classic Camera Repair Forum  Books  View/Sign Guestbook

The story of my Mintolta XG-1 Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Classic Camera Repair » Collector's Lounge » The story of my Mintolta XG-1 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Blua
Tinkerer
Username: Blua

Post Number: 2

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Friday, September 10, 2010 - 04:37 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

While I wait for my other post to get replied, thought I would tell you how I got my camera.
I went with my boyfriend to a Fly wheelers festive that they have in Boyne. If no ones ever been there, its mainly about tractors and a lot of almost personal re-sale shops. My first year going.
Anyways I found the Minolta and the guy was originally going to sell it for $50. The only thing was that he wasn't sure if the camera would work and because of that he sold it to me for $20! It ended up working really well. The film developed nicely too. The only thing that doesn't work is the light to check if the battery is working or not and sometimes the back hinge gets stuck.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration