Who are we?  Featured Cameras  Articles  Instruction Manuals  Repair Manuals  The Classic Camera Repair Forum  Books  View/Sign Guestbook

Kodak senior six 16 Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Classic Camera Repair » Collector's Lounge » Kodak senior six 16 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Grmpiolmn
Tinkerer
Username: Grmpiolmn

Post Number: 2

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Tuesday, October 26, 2010 - 02:16 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I have an old kodak camera that belonged to my wifes grandfather. just trying to get an idea of the age and history of it. it is in really good condition and actually has a exposed role of film in it...thanks

Rlc
Tinkerer
Username: Rlc

Post Number: 129

Posted on Tuesday, October 26, 2010 - 03:49 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Arthur; Your Kodak Six 16 was made between 1932 through 1939 depending on which model you have.
A picture showing the strut configuration and the shutter housing would be helpful in further approximate year identification.
The Vigilant and Vigilant Junior Six-16 was made from 1939 to 1948.
Source: McKeown's price guide 1997/1998.
Hope this helps.
Richard.

Rlc
Tinkerer
Username: Rlc

Post Number: 130

Posted on Tuesday, October 26, 2010 - 08:31 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

After re-reading your post this:
The Senior Six-16 was produced from 1937 to 1939. I failed to notice that you included the word "Senior" on my first reading.
Richard.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration