Who are we?  Featured Cameras  Articles  Instruction Manuals  Repair Manuals  The Classic Camera Repair Forum  Books  View/Sign Guestbook

Minolta S414 repair manual Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Classic Camera Repair » Archives-2006 » Minolta S414 repair manual « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Aamir

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Monday, March 20, 2006 - 01:26 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi,
My Dimage S414 Camera has stopped working. Error message "Err" is
coming up on the start. I have intialized it many times by removing and
reinserting the batteries/power many times but the camera is not getting
started. Nothing comes up except the message "Err". However the lese
moves forward and then backward,
Please help me sending the posiible solution and cause.

Thanx a lot
Lokking forward
Aamir Mir
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Henry

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Monday, March 20, 2006 - 09:26 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I'm confused... does Dimage stand for Digital Image or Dim-age? I'm leaning toward Dim-age in that the new breed of camera owners, ie. owners of broken digital cameras, can't read (and respect) the purpose and goal of sites dedicated to old classic cameras.

Ok, now that I've enjoyed myself poking fun at you, let me help you. Send your digital camera to a factory repair site. Isn't this what your owners manual tells you to do? You read it to learn how to operate it, why not read it to learn how to get it fixed. Anyway, they are the only ones that can afford the diagnostic equipment necessary to say "Yep, it's broke." then replace whichever module the machine tells them is bad.

You bought a digital camera so your life could stay simple... point and shoot then load into your computer (that you also know nothing about and can't fix either). So keep your simple life simple, send it in to let someone else fix it.

Hmm, guess I wasn't finished enjoying making fun of you...

Henry

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration