Who are we?  Featured Cameras  Articles  Instruction Manuals  Repair Manuals  The Classic Camera Repair Forum  Books  View/Sign Guestbook

Agfa family super 8 projector - any t... Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Classic Camera Repair » Archives-2006 » Agfa family super 8 projector - any thoughts on repair??? « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Gus Zogolovitch

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Sunday, January 29, 2006 - 12:32 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi everyone,

second post tonight - seems like my classic photography/super 8 is in dire need of repair.

So, I got out the projector, and apart from the bulb going - I found another one on the net - but haven't yet ordered, having real problems with the play and the rewind. If I tighten the screw on the left hand spool, it plays the film, but then won't rewind. If I loosen it it won't play the film, but will rewind??? Also, the black and orange buttons at the front don't seem to be doing much.

Has anyone had one of these and fixed it up - or is it time to get busy on ebay???

All thoughts very appreciated. I'm desparate to get another look at those home movies and I hate throwing things away that I can repair...

Richard Carroll

Posted on Sunday, March 12, 2006 - 06:32 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I've got the same problem, I've found keeping a screwdriver to hand to loosen then tighten as rquired the best solution. I'm very curious to know where you found the replacement bulb from though
Regards
Richard

helen

Posted on Tuesday, June 06, 2006 - 11:33 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

where can I get a bulb for a agfa family projector (8 volt , 20W) help , please

Stuart Wynne

Posted on Thursday, June 29, 2006 - 06:19 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Well, if you need a working bulb etc, I have an AGFA family projector and camera up for sale if that is a solution. Full working order and good condition. Even still have instructions if that helps. Email me on [email protected]

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration