Who are we?  Featured Cameras  Articles  Instruction Manuals  Repair Manuals  The Classic Camera Repair Forum  Books  View/Sign Guestbook

Canon FD 35-70/f4 AF Zoom Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Classic Camera Repair » Archives-2006 » Canon FD 35-70/f4 AF Zoom « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Glenn Middleton

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Tuesday, January 31, 2006 - 10:33 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I recently pick up an unused 35-70/f4 FD auto focus - unused because it has no auto. The unit is date stamped 1979 (which is unusual) and the electronics do not match either the type 1 (May 1981, accepted introduction date) or type 2 (July 1983) circuit schematics that I have. The owner of the shop states that it has not been opened/repaired. The old order books indicate that the lens could be from early or late in the production run - they only ordered two but cannot identify a specific lens.

Any of you FD experts out there come across any other schematics, apart from the above? I have a pretty comprehensive set of genuine factory repair documentation and have found only the above. If you have, email me direct.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration