Who are we?  Featured Cameras  Articles  Instruction Manuals  Repair Manuals  The Classic Camera Repair Forum  Books  View/Sign Guestbook

Fujica G690BL - 150mm Fujinon lens - ... Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Classic Camera Repair » Archives-2006 » Fujica G690BL - 150mm Fujinon lens - how to take apart? « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Peter Stind Rosendahl

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Tuesday, January 31, 2006 - 11:42 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I need to take my Fujinon TS 1:5.6/150mm apart (model with metal focusing ring). The lens is for the Fujica G690BL 6x9 rangefinder. There is a small bracket holding a spring in the back of the lens that has come loose. I have removed the focusing ring, but am a little stuck as to whether I have to take the lens apart from the front or the back. I also want to clean and re-grease the helical as focusing has been very stiff. Maybe I will remove a little dust inside the lens while I'm in there as well. I believe there is an exploded view of the lens in the repair manual for the camera, but I dont have that manual. Any advice and experience is greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Peter Stind Rosendahl

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration