Who are we?  Featured Cameras  Articles  Instruction Manuals  Repair Manuals  The Classic Camera Repair Forum  Books  View/Sign Guestbook

B200 Shutter Problem Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Classic Camera Repair » Archives-2006 » B200 Shutter Problem « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Valkir

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, February 25, 2006 - 05:59 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Dear Users of this Forum,

I own 3 Praktica's with a bajonet catch. The B-200 has a shutter problem. With the standard (Practicar f50) lens, the shutter only opens from B to 1/30, the rest of the shutter times the shutter doesn't let any light pass through it.
When I use another lense like a Cosina Macro, the shutter seems to work on the other shutter times random. (Sometimes light gets trough, other times not) A friend of mine told me that this is a common problem with Praktica's getting older.

The lenses work proper and normally on the other camera's. The B-200 is fitted with a new 6V Varta battery. Does anyone know what to do?

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration