Who are we?  Featured Cameras  Articles  Instruction Manuals  Repair Manuals  The Classic Camera Repair Forum  Books  View/Sign Guestbook

Hapo 66 E / Super Baldax Rangefinder Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Classic Camera Repair » Archives-2006 » Hapo 66 E / Super Baldax Rangefinder « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Sergio La Marca

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Monday, April 03, 2006 - 04:05 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi I've buyed a nice Hapo 66E (similar to Balda Super Baldax) and I'm waiting to try it on the field, but I need first to recalibrate the rangefinder. I managed to recalibrate the rf thru the rear hole but the two images don't collimate vertically. I think I have to remove the top cover and this would also give me the opportunity to clean the viewfinder that is very yellowish, but I fear that the counter mechanism could be too complex for me to reassemble it correctly. Why, just winding the film is complicated enough!! Have some of you done this before? Any clue?
Sergio La Marca
Italy
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Bob

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, June 17, 2006 - 11:35 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Contact Jurgen Kreckel (www.certo6.com) he may be able to give you a few pointers as he's refurbished many of these Hapo 66E cameras.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration