Who are we?  Featured Cameras  Articles  Instruction Manuals  Repair Manuals  The Classic Camera Repair Forum  Books  View/Sign Guestbook

Belca Beltica II Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Classic Camera Repair » Archives-2006 » Belca Beltica II « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Sergio La Marca

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Monday, April 03, 2006 - 04:11 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi I buyed a nice Belca Beltica II, a 35mm folder, and have tried to take some photo but I noticed that very often the double-exposure lock that should be unlocked by winding the film remains instead undefinitely locked. I think the roller in the takeup spool chamber that is operated by the film advancing can't feel the pressure of the film itself anymore, so it doesn't spin and doesn't release the lock. Sort of how the Kodak Retinas worked, if I recall correctly. Now I wondered if putting a little rubber ring around the roller's ends could help reduce the problem. Has anyone any clue?
Sergio La Marca
Italy

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration