Who are we?  Featured Cameras  Articles  Instruction Manuals  Repair Manuals  The Classic Camera Repair Forum  Books  View/Sign Guestbook

Canon T50 problem Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Classic Camera Repair » Archives-2006 » Canon T50 problem « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

J. Clark

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Friday, April 14, 2006 - 11:59 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I have a second-hand Canon T50 camera. When I first got it, it took amazing pictures. But now, I have no image in the view-finder and if I try to take a picture, the only thing it will do is an error beep. I am a complete noob when it comes to cameras, so can anyone help me? Thanks.

J. Clark

Posted on Friday, April 14, 2006 - 12:44 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Sorry to repost on my own post, but I noticed someone else having the same problem in another post. The post said to reset the film sprocket inside the camera. Can someone tell me where this sprocket is? maybe that would help.

Doug Wilson

Posted on Friday, April 14, 2006 - 09:42 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

The sproket engages with the perforations on the film. It is immediately to the left of the film take-up spool.

J. Clark

Posted on Friday, April 14, 2006 - 11:48 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Thanks for the help. I tried that and it spins freely. Just wonder if that's a problem.

Doug Wilson

Posted on Sunday, April 16, 2006 - 09:57 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

The rewind button is still engaged, release it, and try again.

J. Clark

Posted on Thursday, April 27, 2006 - 08:38 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Are you talking about the rewind button that's on top of the film speed button? Doesn't the T50 automatically rewind? It's been so long since I used it, I've already forgotten.

Jon Snoek

Posted on Monday, June 12, 2006 - 07:25 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I have a Canon T50 but I can't get the film to load.
When I press the shutter button nothing happens. Can
anyone tell me what to do?

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration