Who are we?  Featured Cameras  Articles  Instruction Manuals  Repair Manuals  The Classic Camera Repair Forum  Books  View/Sign Guestbook

Rolleiflex "old" 3.8 standard focus ... Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Classic Camera Repair » Archives-2006 » Rolleiflex "old" 3.8 standard focus problem « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Kevin Lui

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Friday, April 21, 2006 - 01:18 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I brought a Rolleiflex 'old' standard (f/3.8) last week and then I found that the image isn't clear when I focus to infinity.

The plate does not touch the body when it is set at "infinity" (But they are in parallel) and the plate keep moving further away from normal ( I mean, it creat a line between the body and the plate) when I set to closest distant.

I've opened it before and I've no idea how to fix it....

Does anyone know how to fix this problem?And post some photos about how to fix it?

(My english is very weak... sorry)

Kevin Lui

Posted on Friday, April 21, 2006 - 06:14 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

ANyone know fow to fix it?

Kevin Lui

Posted on Sunday, April 23, 2006 - 06:27 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

THanks God and every one...
Finally, Problem sovled

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration