Who are we?  Featured Cameras  Articles  Instruction Manuals  Repair Manuals  The Classic Camera Repair Forum  Books  View/Sign Guestbook

Yashica FX-70 Repair Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Classic Camera Repair » Archives-2006 » Yashica FX-70 Repair « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Brad

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Tuesday, May 02, 2006 - 09:01 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I have a Yashica FX-70 Quartz and the wind lever wont turn over. I check the battery and its brand new and everything looks great...Please help?

Michael Linn

Posted on Tuesday, May 02, 2006 - 06:37 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I would suggest removing the botton cover and moving the wind lock lever out of the way while you advance the wind lever. It is very simple and obvious once the bottom is removed. If you are able to do this and it still will not release let us know and we will go to the next step. This is a nice camera (except for the original leatherette covering).

Mike

Robert

Posted on Saturday, June 24, 2006 - 04:57 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I have a similar problem with my Yashica FX-D Quartz
and did as sugested, but wont shot and wind lever locks after again...pls help?

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration