Who are we?  Featured Cameras  Articles  Instruction Manuals  Repair Manuals  The Classic Camera Repair Forum  Books  View/Sign Guestbook

Olympus 35sp meter resistor values Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Classic Camera Repair » Archives-2006 » Olympus 35sp meter resistor values « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

kurschan

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Friday, May 19, 2006 - 12:05 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I am working on an Olympus 35SP. One of the three resistors on the pc board is dead. Does anyone know what they should be? They have no markings on them at all.

Thanks,
ak

Sam Spade

Posted on Tuesday, May 23, 2006 - 07:00 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi AK. I've just parted an SP, seem to remember a colour code on them? If not, maybe I can work it out? I'll take a look and get back to you.
All the best.
Sam.

Sam Spade

Posted on Wednesday, May 24, 2006 - 06:45 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi AK. Email on way to you with photo's.
Sam.

kurschan

Posted on Wednesday, May 24, 2006 - 09:42 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Thanks!

Jan Dvorak

Posted on Wednesday, May 24, 2006 - 02:07 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Sam,

Reading that you "just parted an SP", you would not happen to have the ASA/DIN dial for the camera by any chance? All I need is the disk with the ASA/DIN values that fits into the dial assembly on the side of the camera - it is held by a small center screw.

Thanks,

Jan

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration