Who are we?  Featured Cameras  Articles  Instruction Manuals  Repair Manuals  The Classic Camera Repair Forum  Books  View/Sign Guestbook

Canon TL-b, problems focusing Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Classic Camera Repair » Archives-2006 » Canon TL-b, problems focusing « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Amy

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, May 25, 2006 - 05:56 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I took a shot and then all of a sudden my camera doesnt focus right, it looks really blurry and hazy. is this because theres something wrong with the mirror or my lens? what can i do to fix it? there is still film in my camera and i have a school assignment due in a week and i cant afford to take out the film to fix it. waht can i do?

rick

Posted on Thursday, May 25, 2006 - 10:06 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

It sounds like maybe the mirror didn't come all the way down properly. Take the lens off and look at it.... the mirror rests on top of a little cylindrical pin on the right hand wall of the mirror box. maybe there's some dirt or something in the way?

Zygmunt Roslon
Tinkerer
Username: Zygi

Post Number: 1

Posted on Friday, August 04, 2006 - 05:02 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Check out if any correctional glass is not fitted into an eye piece frame on a back of camera (viewer)..If so pull it out by nail pressing from top of it .. Zygi

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration