Who are we?  Featured Cameras  Articles  Instruction Manuals  Repair Manuals  The Classic Camera Repair Forum  Books  View/Sign Guestbook

Chinon Projector Repair issues Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Classic Camera Repair » Archives-2006 » Chinon Projector Repair issues « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

going-giong-gone

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Friday, May 26, 2006 - 11:21 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hello and thank you for taking the time to read this. I have a Chinon Whisper that is driving me up the wall. It plays Super 8 no problem but will not frame reg 8mm for anything. I see the film is being pulled tight in the gate area, any suggestions would be greatly apreciated

Jan Dvorak

Posted on Saturday, May 27, 2006 - 03:04 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Is the projector designed for dual projection? Can it project both Super 8 and Regular 8mm films? The size of the film frame, as well as the spacing and the size of the perforation is different on both film formats.

Does the projector have a switch for Super 8 and 8mm projection?

Jan

Donie Hastings

Posted on Tuesday, June 27, 2006 - 11:18 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi, I have a Chinon 4000 GL projector. The tape feed is not taking in the tape. Can anyone tell me how to fix this or if there is a repair place I can take it to in either Clarksville, TN or Nashville, TN? Also, the take up reel is broke, can this part be ordered?
I appreciate ANY and ALL help!
Donie Hastings

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration