Who are we?  Featured Cameras  Articles  Instruction Manuals  Repair Manuals  The Classic Camera Repair Forum  Books  View/Sign Guestbook

Rolleicord 1a advance issues Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Classic Camera Repair » Archives-2006 » Rolleicord 1a advance issues « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

andy

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, June 07, 2006 - 11:03 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I have a Rolleicord 1a (II) that is giving me trouble. The first roll I loaded, everything worked great! But after that, it refused to stop on each frame; it just keeps going. Does anyone know if I am doing something wrong or if there is something wrong with the camera, itself? And, if so, what??
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Ron

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, June 08, 2006 - 04:35 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Andy,
Did you reset the counter? After 12 it keeps on going to allow you to wind the film to the end.
Once you have placed a new film in and have set that at the first frame, you need to reset the counter. This is done by simultaneously pressing the button in the film advance knob, and pulling the little silver button to the bottom side of the camera. You should see the frame counter go back to 1. When you advance the film, it should stop at each frame.

Ron

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration