Who are we?  Featured Cameras  Articles  Instruction Manuals  Repair Manuals  The Classic Camera Repair Forum  Books  View/Sign Guestbook

Fujica st705-advance lever and rewind... Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Classic Camera Repair » Archives-2006 » Fujica st705-advance lever and rewind button repair « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Kitty

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Monday, June 12, 2006 - 03:14 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi,

Can someone please help me on how to remove my Fujica's advance lever? I can't seem to find the usual 2 notches on the top where the spanner, etc. goes.

Also, the rewind button seems to be unoperational, it wouldn't depress. Can someone please shed some light on how I can fix this?

Thanks.

Doug

Posted on Monday, June 12, 2006 - 06:59 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hello, don't know if this will help. I took the top cover of my ST605n off last week. I unscrewed the film advance lever cap with a "friction rubber screwdriver" (See Camera Articles for details). It is the normal left hand threaded, that is turn counter-clockwise to unscrew. The shutter speed/ASA dial and the shutter button stay with the top-plate and requires no disassembly. The top-plate comes off easily. You have to unscrew the rewind crank assembly as well of course.

Kitty

Posted on Tuesday, June 13, 2006 - 08:35 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Thanks, I'll try that with the lever cap.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration