Who are we?  Featured Cameras  Articles  Instruction Manuals  Repair Manuals  The Classic Camera Repair Forum  Books  View/Sign Guestbook

Nikon MD-15 : Can it be tested witho... Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Classic Camera Repair » Archives-2006 » Nikon MD-15 : Can it be tested without the Fa Body « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Angelo

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, June 14, 2006 - 11:14 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Good evening, I bought a Nikon FE outfit which came with an MD-15. The seller said he bought it at a garage sell some time ago and when he got home it did not fit the FE. Well this is true cause I now own the outfit & the motor drive does not fit. I want to sell it but I can not get it to work. Do I need to have the FA body to operate this drive? Any advice would be fantastic!
Thanks
Angelo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Bob

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, June 17, 2006 - 11:53 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

The MD15 was produced exclusively for the FA and is not compatible with other Nikon SLR bodies. See: http://www.mir.com.my/rb/photography/hardwares/classics/nikonfa/md15.htm

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration