Who are we?  Featured Cameras  Articles  Instruction Manuals  Repair Manuals  The Classic Camera Repair Forum  Books  View/Sign Guestbook

Help Minolta X7A..... Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Classic Camera Repair » Archives-2006 » Help Minolta X7A..... « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Ava

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, June 15, 2006 - 10:26 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Can Someone Please Help me With My Minolta X7A. I need some help with it as I'm Not totally sure if it's Operating Correctly.

I have all the Parts to my Brotehr's Old Minolta X7A, Actually I still have the Camera Itself but The Shuter has been closed for sometime. We could Never Figure out what happened. I bought a Minolta X7A and I have never got the Power light on my Brotehr's Auto Winder to come on and I'm not sure if it's a Problem withthe winder or what? I ahven't Loaded film in the Minotla X7A and Tried it yet. I know that IT doesn't make a sound when it Turned on and I'm Not sure if this model does or not. I was Little when the other one was new and I don't know that much about them.

I know that I loved My Brotehr's Camera as It took some Great Pictures and I love the Different Lenses that you can use. I know that If I get to go to the concert that I'm hoping to Go To, That I'd love to have a Camera with a Close Up Lens.

IfAnyone thinks I should try and put film in my camera and try it on the old Annual Mode Just Let me Know.

Ava

Posted on Friday, June 16, 2006 - 11:02 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Someone Please Help Me!

Ava

Ron

Posted on Tuesday, June 20, 2006 - 10:12 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Well, you could start by removing the autowinder and trying a fresh battery. I don't know what you mean by 'annual mode' but the X7A as I recall is just a version of the old X-370. These cameras often have electronic gremlins and stuck shutters from dirty release magnets.

These aren't very valuable or collectible cameras, so you might just want to get something off ebay that still works. If it has sentimental value just keep it as is.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration