Who are we?  Featured Cameras  Articles  Instruction Manuals  Repair Manuals  The Classic Camera Repair Forum  Books  View/Sign Guestbook

Nikon n2000\f301 mirror problem Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Classic Camera Repair » Archives-2006 » Nikon n2000\f301 mirror problem « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Henk

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Monday, July 10, 2006 - 05:53 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hello,

I have a nikon n2000 with a mirror that still functions while taking a photo (it flaps up allright) but it hangs loose, when I turn the camera vertical, it just falls in front of the viewfinder.
So it needs to be fixated while in downposition.
I suppose there must be a springmechanism attached somewhere, but I didn't find it yet.
Does anyone have come across this failure, or maybe has an solution, or better still an exploded view of the n2000/f301 I would apreciate it very much if he or she would share it with me.

Daniel

Posted on Thursday, July 13, 2006 - 11:05 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Henk
You are right the return spring is broken or get out position.These spring is located in the mirror box.I have an answer: the shutter and the winding mecanism ,works without trouble?
I can send you a rep.manual with the dissasembly procedure.

Greethings,
Daniel

Henk

Posted on Thursday, July 13, 2006 - 05:49 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for a quick reaction. Yes the shutter and the winding mechanism work.
I would be very pleased if you could provide me with some sort of dissasembly procedure or rep.manual.
Can you give me instructions how to obtain it?
Sorry for my somewhat improper grammar, I am from the Netherlands so it is not my native language.
Thanks in advance

Henk

Daniel

Posted on Thursday, July 13, 2006 - 05:55 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Henk,You are welcome, please send me your e-mail adress and in the next week I'm sending you a complete repair manual in pdf format.
Sincerelly your,
Daniel

henk

Posted on Friday, July 14, 2006 - 11:57 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hello Daniel,

Thank so you so much for helping me out.
I have send you my emailadress, so I hope that
it will all go according to plan.

thanks again
Henk

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration