Who are we?  Featured Cameras  Articles  Instruction Manuals  Repair Manuals  The Classic Camera Repair Forum  Books  View/Sign Guestbook

Ikonta stuck lens mount ring Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Classic Camera Repair » Archives-2006 » Ikonta stuck lens mount ring « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Billy

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, July 15, 2006 - 08:49 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I have tried just about everything but can't get the lens mount ring of my Ikonta (521\16) Novar in Kilo, to move at all. The retaining ring that holds in the last element spun out but it looks as if paint may be in the threads, it is not grease as I found on the front cell threads. I just need to clean the aperture blades and she is ready to go. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance...
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Mike Kovacs
Tinkerer
Username: Mike_kovacs

Post Number: 1

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Tuesday, July 18, 2006 - 10:31 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

You probably need to order a suitably sized flexi clamp wrench from microtools if North America is a good place to shop for you.

These saved my butt with the Voigtlander Vito II.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration