Who are we?  Featured Cameras  Articles  Instruction Manuals  Repair Manuals  The Classic Camera Repair Forum  Books  View/Sign Guestbook

Rolleiflex 3.5F Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Classic Camera Repair » Archives-2006 » Rolleiflex 3.5F « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Kirk Kennelly
Tinkerer
Username: Rolleiflex35f

Post Number: 1

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Tuesday, July 18, 2006 - 06:14 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Am trying to put a 3.5F faceplate back on...realizing the aperture gear sync to meter is a little tricky...I put the apertrue at f/22 and the shutter at 1 sec..and the meter at O and ASA25...but can't get the meter to engage properly...what is the trick here? TY in advance.

Wayne O'Neill
Tinkerer
Username: Wayne

Post Number: 1

Posted on Wednesday, July 19, 2006 - 05:52 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Kirk is this an early F model with the gears around the outside of the shutter casing? If so I have some (long and involved) instructions I could pass on to you. I haven't worked on an F model but I know that I've got a copy of the directions for getting the front cover on that particular type of F.

richard a oleson
Tinkerer
Username: Rick_oleson

Post Number: 3

Posted on Wednesday, July 19, 2006 - 06:50 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

i have some sketches, i don't know if they will help or not....rollei f coupling gears

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration