Who are we?  Featured Cameras  Articles  Instruction Manuals  Repair Manuals  The Classic Camera Repair Forum  Books  View/Sign Guestbook

Help/Instructions on cleaning Yashiko... Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Classic Camera Repair » Archives-2006 » Help/Instructions on cleaning Yashikon telephoto Lens « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

susi ray
Tinkerer
Username: Facemaker01

Post Number: 1

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Friday, July 21, 2006 - 04:31 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hello all,
I am new to this forum and need your advice.
I have acquired a Yashica Electro 35 GSN in immaculate condition. I, with the help of this forum and a couple of web-pages, was able to construct a battery adapter which works!
I purchased the adapter lenses and finder via ebay and they have specks of mould in them. Is it difficult to dismantle these adapters and clean them as suggested by the seller and if so, can someone point me in the right direction?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

susi ray
Tinkerer
Username: Facemaker01

Post Number: 2

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Friday, July 21, 2006 - 07:25 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Me again....
Problem solved. I have managed to dismantle the lens adapters, clean them and re-assembled the two pieces together again!

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration