Who are we?  Featured Cameras  Articles  Instruction Manuals  Repair Manuals  The Classic Camera Repair Forum  Books  View/Sign Guestbook

A430 self-timer problem Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Classic Camera Repair » Archives-2006 » A430 self-timer problem « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

arti neo
Tinkerer
Username: Artineo

Post Number: 1

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Monday, August 14, 2006 - 08:09 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I have a430, and one problem. When I set self-timer to custom settings eg. 10sek./3 shots. Camera make 10sek., then shot, shot, shot.
Should be 10 sek. shot, 10sek. shot, 10sek, shot
I try set factory default. Maybe there is another reset etc. Hard Reset ??

Sorry for my english
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Glenn Middleton
Tinkerer
Username: Glenn

Post Number: 21

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Monday, August 14, 2006 - 09:48 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Are you sure of your facts? Do not have working knowledge of this camera, but from experience of other types I would say camera is operating correctly. A time lapse setting of 10secs for three exposures seems a bit pointless. You are more likely to have the self timer working with the normal three frame exposure mode.

However the A430 is way beyond the scope of this forum, so I would try and find a forum that specializes in these modern types. Although we may use this camera, I doubt that many of us have bothered to repair one.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration