Who are we?  Featured Cameras  Articles  Instruction Manuals  Repair Manuals  The Classic Camera Repair Forum  Books  View/Sign Guestbook

Yashica electro focus ring adjustment Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Classic Camera Repair » Archives-2006 » Yashica electro focus ring adjustment « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Nathan Levin
Tinkerer
Username: Nathanlevin

Post Number: 1

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, August 17, 2006 - 03:04 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I have a yashica electro, the camera focuses correctly at infinity - has been tested, however the focus ring doesnt align correctly on the mark on the focus scale. - doesnt quite get to infinity and at the other end goes past 0.8.
Is there a way to adjust it?
there are 3 screws on the focus ring a small one at the 1m and 2 other larger ones further to the left and right of the focus distances.
Which of these 3 screws do I adjust?
Are there any problems doing this, just finished with the light seals and POD and it works great as it is so if there is a problem I will just live with it.
Saw a thread where the focus ring was loose, but it didnt have a solution.
Thanks in advance for the help
Nathan
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Nathan Levin
Tinkerer
Username: Nathanlevin

Post Number: 2

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Friday, August 18, 2006 - 01:41 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Done thanks to greyhoundman

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration