Who are we?  Featured Cameras  Articles  Instruction Manuals  Repair Manuals  The Classic Camera Repair Forum  Books  View/Sign Guestbook

Super Dolina top plate removing, RF a... Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Classic Camera Repair » Archives-2006 » Super Dolina top plate removing, RF adjustment « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Eugen_mezei
Tinkerer
Username: Eugen_mezei

Post Number: 11

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Sunday, September 24, 2006 - 12:54 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Anybody knows how to remove the top plate of the Super-Dolina? Problem is the shutter release knob on the top. It is of flat steel that goes troug the top plate but then at his end is fixed a cylinder that is nited on the flat steel piece. How to remove this nite?

I want to open remove the top so I could acces the mirror of the rangefinder. Have anybody adjusted this? On my exemplar the yellowish picture is moved a lot downward. In fact I need to tilt the camera upward so I can see it.
How to climb it up? I know that this can be made on the russian rangefinders, althought not as simple as a horizontal shift.

Eugen

Reiner
Tinkerer
Username: Reiner

Post Number: 11

Posted on Tuesday, September 26, 2006 - 11:57 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I do not know what "nited" means. Do you means riveted (= genietet)?

There is cap on the shutter release button of the Super Dollina. It is hold in place just by friction and you can pull it off. The knob under the cap is kept in place by a tiny bolt. This bolt is NOT riveted. It pushes out easily by the help of a needle. If the cap or the bolt are to fix to remove them easily you should add a small amount of lighter fluid. At my Super Dollina it was not necessary.

Eugen_mezei
Tinkerer
Username: Eugen_mezei

Post Number: 14

Posted on Monday, October 02, 2006 - 04:01 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Yes, I meant riveted. Sorry for my bad english.
Maybe I post some pictures, it seems that on my Dolina it is not as easy to remove this cap as you suggest with the needle.

Eugen

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration