Who are we?  Featured Cameras  Articles  Instruction Manuals  Repair Manuals  The Classic Camera Repair Forum  Books  View/Sign Guestbook

Zenit 3 - disassembly help Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Classic Camera Repair » Archives-2006 » Zenit 3 - disassembly help « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Eme
Tinkerer
Username: Eme

Post Number: 1

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Monday, October 09, 2006 - 02:53 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi guys!

I'm having problems with my zenit 3, I can't open the top (buttons part) of the machine

please see this pic: http://images3.orkut.com/images/album/4/15/37703015.jpg

I don't know how to continue, if there's anyone who can, please write to me.

tks,
eme
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Rob_the_waste
Tinkerer
Username: Rob_the_waste

Post Number: 12

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, October 21, 2006 - 11:07 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

The collar with the two holes in it unscrews counterclockwise. There is a second one underneath that is smaller that should come out too. The cage that is held to the camera body by three screws from inside the body doesn't have to come out. The camera top should just lift off. If you are trying to adjust the angle of the mirror, use alcohol to free up the adjusting screws. I buggered one of mine, and I am trying to get a replacement screw.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration