Who are we?  Featured Cameras  Articles  Instruction Manuals  Repair Manuals  The Classic Camera Repair Forum  Books  View/Sign Guestbook

Minolta Riva Zoom 110 (35mm) Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Classic Camera Repair » Archives-2006 » Minolta Riva Zoom 110 (35mm) « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Javier
Tinkerer
Username: Javier

Post Number: 1

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, December 06, 2006 - 09:59 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi folks,
my daughter owns a camera as referenced and in her last trip (to Senegal) it came back with the objective protection "door" half-closed. It seems that some sand dust produced the problem.
The camera seems to be working O.K. with that exception. I asked for repairing it but the service office asked for much more money of what a new camera price is (it seems they would change all the optic system!!!).
I was able to dismount the camera but don't know how to access the "small door" mechanism. :-( Looking for a repair manual in the internet I don't find it.:-(

Is there any one that could help on it?
Thanks and best regards.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration