Who are we?  Featured Cameras  Articles  Instruction Manuals  Repair Manuals  The Classic Camera Repair Forum  Books  View/Sign Guestbook

Pentacon Six counter help... Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Classic Camera Repair » Archives-2005 » Pentacon Six counter help... « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

janikphoto

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, January 20, 2005 - 02:53 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

OK, I had to take apart my two pentacons and use the best of both to make one good one. It seems to be working great, except...

I can't complete the project because I can't get the counter dial back together. Anyone know of a website or someone who can walk me through this last little bit? Please don't suggest that I buy the repair manual, because I already own it. It isn't all that much of a help except for the large diagram that came with it...

Anyway, any help would be great!!!

rick oleson

Posted on Thursday, January 20, 2005 - 07:08 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I can walk you through it. Email me.

rick : ) =

janikphoto

Posted on Thursday, January 20, 2005 - 11:36 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Thanks, this forum is the coolest!!!

Michael Tan

Posted on Thursday, January 27, 2005 - 08:09 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Also do remember when putting back the counter dial with the coiled spring attached to the top cover, the film back cover must be in open position, and only close the back cover after the dial is sitted, followed by the film winding lever.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration