Who are we?  Featured Cameras  Articles  Instruction Manuals  Repair Manuals  The Classic Camera Repair Forum  Books  View/Sign Guestbook

Resetting nikon L35AD Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Classic Camera Repair » Archives-2005 » Resetting nikon L35AD « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

jessica

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Friday, February 04, 2005 - 10:21 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi guys.. i have a 1984 nikon l35ad rangefinder type camera.. i recently had it serviced and the lens cleaned .. all was working well and i was pleased with it.. however, i recently lent it to my brother who brought it to china and he encountered a problem over there. the shutter release button just got stuck and couldnt be depressed. when he got back i tested it, put in new batteries and lo and behold it responded and was working normally again, lightmeter, flash light.. however, 3 weeks later, i turned it on again and the shutter does not respond, and nothing else does even with new batteries. could 'resetting' this thing work? also, i tried opening it up but was stuck, couldnt get the bottom plate off cos it seems to be melded to the whole body.. anyone with any experience?? what is the likely cause and how do i reset this thing? your help is greatly appreciated...

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration