Who are we?  Featured Cameras  Articles  Instruction Manuals  Repair Manuals  The Classic Camera Repair Forum  Books  View/Sign Guestbook

Pentax ME super, broken film advance/... Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Classic Camera Repair » Archives-2005 » Pentax ME super, broken film advance/cocking mechinism. « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Rob van halderen

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, February 10, 2005 - 11:44 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hello,
I picket up this Pentax ME super from a friend for 10$. i figured considering the price i paid, it wouldn't be a terrible loss. Now i need the camera for a photography class in a couple weeks and i need a new part. Does anyone have another ME super that i could have for parts, or even just the part i need. its the silver coloured part on the underside of the camera. It links to the film advance mechinism by the black arm that cocks the second shutter. The peice i needs job is that it cocks the mirror and shutter and also releases it all when u press the trigger. If anyone has any advice or parts for me, it would be very much appreciated. thanks.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Haig Hovaness

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, February 12, 2005 - 08:39 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I've got an ME Super junker chassis that I send you for shipping cost. Do you have a PayPal account?

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration