Who are we?  Featured Cameras  Articles  Instruction Manuals  Repair Manuals  The Classic Camera Repair Forum  Books  View/Sign Guestbook

Fujica P1 Problem Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Classic Camera Repair » Archives-2005 » Fujica P1 Problem « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Haydn

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Tuesday, February 22, 2005 - 10:01 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi i recently bought a fujica P1 cine camera an wondered if you had and infomation or experience with them? as i cannot seem to get it to work I have tried it with 4 AA batteries and nothing happend when i pressed the button. I did also notice there is a space for a button cell would this be why the motor isnt working? Or does the film need to be in?

Thanks Haydn
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Giles P

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, May 14, 2005 - 04:01 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Haydn,

The P1 needs button cells for the meter (type unknown - I'm trying to find out) and 4AA batteries for the motor system. The camera motor should work without the button cells in place. Check that the start button is not in the "L" locked position.

Giles
www.onsuper8.org
- Definitive Super 8 and small film site

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration