Who are we?  Featured Cameras  Articles  Instruction Manuals  Repair Manuals  The Classic Camera Repair Forum  Books  View/Sign Guestbook

ROLLEI 35 LED all locked up Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Classic Camera Repair » Archives-2005 » ROLLEI 35 LED all locked up « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Tim Ford

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Tuesday, March 01, 2005 - 06:34 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I inherited a Rollei 35 LED. I was trying to figure it out and now the camera is all locked up. In an attempt to understand the camera I purchased an owners manual on Ebay. No luck, still all locked up. The lens pulls out but will not lock into place. THe shutter will not fire and the film advance is locked. I put a new battery in it but it made no difference. Any thoughts suggestions before I give up.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Reiner

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, March 05, 2005 - 10:22 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I once had a Rollei 35 LED with the same problem. I removed the top cap and examined the mechanics in the camera. Near the lens at the backside of the fornt I font some kind of lever which was blocked. I was easily freed by touching with a screwdriver and the camera worked fine after reassembly. I can not give you more details since it is some time ago and I do not own a Reollei 35 LED any more.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration