Who are we?  Featured Cameras  Articles  Instruction Manuals  Repair Manuals  The Classic Camera Repair Forum  Books  View/Sign Guestbook

Removal of Contax ST shutter speed di... Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Classic Camera Repair » Archives-2005 » Removal of Contax ST shutter speed dial cover « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

jim wray

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Sunday, March 27, 2005 - 09:27 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I need to remove the top plate of my ST. One of the steps is the removal of the shutter speed dial cover.I have a repair manual but it only says to "remove" the cover as one of the steps to get the top plate off. My problem is I can't determine from the manual how to remove the cover - there doesn't appear to be any set screws or hidden screws keeping it in place. I don't want to force anything so I'm asking if any of the folks here know the proper way to remove this cover. I assume the ASA dial cover is removed the same way? Thanks for any feedback.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration