Who are we?  Featured Cameras  Articles  Instruction Manuals  Repair Manuals  The Classic Camera Repair Forum  Books  View/Sign Guestbook

Konica fc-1 shutter problem Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Classic Camera Repair » Archives-2005 » Konica fc-1 shutter problem « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

kuneboy

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Monday, April 25, 2005 - 02:25 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi all,
i am having trouble with the above camera. After taking several shots off a new film the mirror inside the camera stays open, but the shutter is closed. I can pull the mirror down but it just springs back up. Also i cannot release the shutter again, and i cant wind the film on further. It just feels like the camera is in a jammed state, yet the mirror is free to move. The only way i have found to remedy this is to open the camera back, this returns it to a working state, however this ruins the film and resets the counter. The camera then "jamms" after a random number of shots on the new film, or even without film loaded. I beleve this is a symptom of flat batteries, hence i have replaced them on 2-3 occaisions.
Any reasons for this problem?? Solutions??
I really want to fix this problem as i have found this camera to be excelent and dont want to have to buy a new one.

Thanks

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration