Who are we?  Featured Cameras  Articles  Instruction Manuals  Repair Manuals  The Classic Camera Repair Forum  Books  View/Sign Guestbook

Super Ikonta BX winding key Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Classic Camera Repair » Archives-2005 » Super Ikonta BX winding key « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Ezio

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Monday, May 16, 2005 - 02:26 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Can anypone point to a drawing or a description that shows the exact order of the various elements under the winding key of a Super Ikonta BX (533/16) ? I have all of them but I don't seem being able to reassemble so that everything (double exposure prevention + blank exposure prevention + framecounter)works. Thanks a lot.

Marco Vera

Posted on Friday, June 03, 2005 - 08:43 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Ezio,

I will explain the sequence of the various elements under the winding knob if you tell me how to get the top cover off! Since you and I seem always to be "fixing" the same cameras at the same time here we go:

From the top-down:
Winding Knob
Largest "Washer Like" piece (concave down)
Flat Spring
Other "washer like" piece (small internal collar up)
Coil Spring
Number Counter.

Now for my request!

Ciao Ezio!

Marco Vera

Posted on Saturday, June 04, 2005 - 05:21 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Ezio,

one more thing I did notice today: The top ring needs to mate with two shafts, the inner one that advanvces the film and the slotted one that advances the counter mechanism. These need to be at right angles to each other otherwise the top ring does not properly couple! Look at these two shafts carefully and you will better understand what I am talking about!

Marco

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration