Who are we?  Featured Cameras  Articles  Instruction Manuals  Repair Manuals  The Classic Camera Repair Forum  Books  View/Sign Guestbook

Lubitel 2: take-up spool Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Classic Camera Repair » Archives-2005 » Lubitel 2: take-up spool « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Neil

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Friday, May 27, 2005 - 03:12 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

hello there,

i'm new here and need some advice.
just a got a lubitel 2 from the great ebay machine but the lil swine is missing the take-up spool.

can anyone suggest where i may be able to get one or how to make one. i was thinking by taking an old 120 film reel apart i may be able to adapt the spool from that (if it has one that is) im new to the ole medium format milarky.

any help would be much appreciated, i wanna get snapping!

Winfried

Posted on Friday, May 27, 2005 - 04:32 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

All medium format cameras I know (and I have a Lubitel 2, too) have no special take up spool. The take up spool is identical to the spool the film is on, i.e. it is a plain 120 format spool, and you don't have to change or modify it.

If there is no lab around processing medium format where you could ask for an empty spool you should buy a cheap roll of 120 film, dump the film and save the spool.

If I wasn't living in Germany I should be pleased to be able to help you with an empty spool.

neil

Posted on Friday, May 27, 2005 - 07:37 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

thanks,

i was a bit worried for a while there.

much appreciated.

neil

>_<

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration