Who are we?  Featured Cameras  Articles  Instruction Manuals  Repair Manuals  The Classic Camera Repair Forum  Books  View/Sign Guestbook

Konica auto s Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Classic Camera Repair » Archives-2005 » Konica auto s « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

sephy

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, June 15, 2005 - 04:21 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

guys, i am very new to this line of work (this is my first time...). i have never repaired a camera before in my life. i am an eletronics technitian, so i hope this will give me some kind of technical background.

i have a konica auto s camera. lately it will not close the apparture size according the the dial. (sometimes it will sometimes it wont...).
i have noticed that one of the leafs of the aparture is dented. i am guessing this is the main cause to the failure . i have two questions :

a) is it at all possible to stariten a dented leaf and reassemble the camera to a working order ? (and will it be too hard for a rooky ?)

b) since i can get a konica auto s2 at ebay , for not too much , is the leaf assembly for the aparture (and maybe shutter , too ?) identical and can be replaced from one camera to another ?

thank you ,
sephy.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration