Who are we?  Featured Cameras  Articles  Instruction Manuals  Repair Manuals  The Classic Camera Repair Forum  Books  View/Sign Guestbook

Konica C35 EF Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Classic Camera Repair » Archives-2005 » Konica C35 EF « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Venetia Kelly

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, July 09, 2005 - 09:40 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I just bought a Konica C35 EF at a yardsale and I am not too sure how to operate it. I cant even turn it on. If there is anyone out there who can help me find the "on" button or it's equivalent that would be great. Email me at [email protected]
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Roland F. Harriston

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Monday, July 11, 2005 - 10:20 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

The Konica C35EF is a nice camera. You need two
types of cells to operate the camera: a button cell for the light meter. See the back of the camera for the button cell battery well, and you need two AA cells to operate the flash. See the bottom of the camera for the battery well for the AA cells. The original button cell was a 1.3 volt
mercury PX675 or EXP675. I use a 1.5v silver oxide cell in mine with very good results on
C41 color print film.

There is a red button on the front of the camera. Push this button toward the lens barrel and the flash unit will pop up into operating position. There is a glow-light indicator on the top plate that shows when the flash is charged. The camera uses "zone focus" i.e. there is no rangefinder. Set the focus distance with the icons on the lens barrel for close-up, normal, distance, etc. These icons also can be seen in the viewfinder.

The Hexanon lens is sharp and contrasty. The camera is a good shooter, considering its
original price and its intended market
(snapshooters).

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration